November 23, 2009

All my life I pray for someone like you

Went to karaoke with my co-workers and friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket
F21 denim; American Apparel halter bodysuit, sheer calf-high polka-dot socks; Marshalls Oxfords; thrifted jewelry
It's been freezing outside so I wore a jacket, not shown.

I was disappointed when I chose "Bad Moon Rising" by Creedence Clearwater Revival and there was a silent rally among my friends. Come on guys, if you don't know who CCR is, we may have to re-evaluate our friendship!!

Most popular tracks from karaoke night with my diva co-workers:
Reflection- Mulan/Christina Aguilera
You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
The Real Slim Shady- Eminem
Material Girl- Madonna
All My Life- K-Ci & Jojo
The Thong Song- Sisqo
Air Force Ones- Nelly
Call Me- Blondie

Video coming soon!

<3esb


1 comment:

M. said...

I love the tights under the jeans, it looks so good on you, I don't know if I could pull that off!

http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com