June 14, 2009

Finally feels like summer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


floral moo moo: thrifted
asphalt bloomers: aa
coral ice malibu one-piece: aa
snake gladiator sandals: payless

Did some hot tubbing after a hard day's work last night. Putting on my moo-moo made it feel like summer again. I used to wear this to the beach all last summer. It's the best cover-up I have discovered. Really brought back some old memories of last summer:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I keep wearing the top with short shorts. I'm waiting to get some nice black skinny jeans to wear with the top, maybe a thick elastic belt. It would be so cute with my wedges as well! Don't worry- I'll make it happen :D
Time to make some new memories. Summer is starting- I need to plan a roadtrip this summer, I really want to make it to LA and most especially Disneyland. I need to hit up the Socal beaches, I'm not a big fan of Socal.. but it's been so cold in the Bay Area lately. You can't really tell because it is always so hot inside my work, but the weather has been in the 60's these past weeks. Maybe on my next day off I'll be able to lay out. Cheers to another reason why I miss living in Arizona.

No comments: